Dr. Lina María Restrepo Hernández
- Colombian Plastic Surgery Society member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons membership process
|Eyelid Surgery||Botulinum Toxin|
|Facial Implants||Injectable Fillers|
|Brow Lift||Chin Surgery|
|Ear Surgery/Protuberant Ears||Nose Surgery|
|LASER treatments||Buttock Lift with Augmentation|
|BUTTOCK IMPLANTS||Liposuction/ Ultrasonic – SONOCA|
|Thigh Lift||Breast Augmentation|
|Male Breast Reduction||Breast Lift|
|Body Contouring after Major Weight Loss||BIOPOLYMERS REMOVAL|
|Tummy Tuck||Arm Lift|
- Highest quality and latest generation breast implants
- Marking incisions: periareolar or inframammary
- Implant plane: behind the muscle or gland.
- Ultrasound or breast biopsies can be performed after surgery
- The surgery is performed under general anesthesia and is ambulatory.
- The recovery time usually is no longer than one week
Mastopexy or Breast Lift
- The breast lift surgery can be performed with or without breast implants
- Smaller or more extensive scarring, always looking for improvement in breast shape
- The nipple must be repositioned, seeking to create a projection of more aesthetic breast.
- Usually surgery is performed under general anesthesia and on an outpatient basis
- Recovery time: 7 to 10 days on average
- Liposuction and injection of fat or gluteal implants
- Any other method that is offered is not approved and can cause serious and irreversible damage.
- A single scar is placed between the butts
- Solid silicone implants
- Recovery time about 2 weeks
- Excersice in 6 weeks
Request Your Free Quote Now
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
To get a free quote: fill out the quote request form and upload the requested photos with a solid background of the areas that you wish to treat, see how to take your photos.
SPEAK WITH PATIENT COORDINATOR
Have a one on one with one of our Patient coordinator. Get all your question answered. Let us help you apply for financing if desired.
LET US PLAN YOUR TRIP
Once you have reserved your surgery date, you will receive an email with your pre-operative instructions and details of any blood work required.