Affordable Breast Reduction Surgery
- Reception the airport
- Breast Reduction with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Anesthesiologist and clinic fees
- Transportation to & from med-appointments
- Pre-surgical medical exams
- One support garment worn after surgery, if applicable
- Post-surgery care
- All predetermine medication and bandages
- Complication and travel medical insurance
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
To get a free quote: fill out the quote request form and upload the requested photos with a solid background of the areas that you wish to trea. See how to take your photos, for breast augmentation in Medellin, Colombia
SPEAK WITH PATIENT COORDINATOR
Have a one on one with one of our Patient coordinator. Get all your question answered. Let us help you apply for financing if desired.
Let us Plan Your Trip
Once you have reserved your cosmetic surgery date, you will receive an email with your pre-operative instructions and details of any blood work required before arriving in Colombia.
Breast Reduction Surgery in Medellin, Colombia
All Inclusive Plastic Surgery Packages
Oversized breasts may seem like an asset to some, but for women who have them, they can be uncomfortable, awkward and even embarrassing. Plastic Surgery Travel offers complete breast reduction surgery packages in beautiful Colombia that will take care of every detail from your arrival to departure.
What Makes Breast Reduction so Unique?
We have gone beyond the standard breast reduction technique. We create an internal hammock with layers of sutures that support the underlying breast to the pectoral muscle in nicely rounded shape. This is one of our signature procedures.
The benefits to the patient are enormous:
• The breast is not supported by the skin along, but also by the pectoral muscle assuring the client longer lasting and more permanent lift
• Breast will look rounder and fuller
• The breast holds its shape during physical activities
• It is much nicer to the touch
• Many of our patient state that their breasts have the appearance of a 20 year old woman.
• It is like having an internal bra
While we can’t guarantee the same results to every patient, we have experience great satisfaction from our clients.
Benefits of Breast Reduction
Of all cosmetic surgery procedures, breast reduction results in the quickest body-image changes. You’ll be rid of the physical discomfort of oversize breasts, your body will look better proportioned, and clothes will fit you better. However, as much as you may have desired these changes, you’ll need time to adjust to your new image-as will your family and friends. Be patient with yourself.
Ideal Candidates for Breast Reduction in Colombia
Breast reduction surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
A breast reduction is a good option for you if:
• You do not smoke
• You have realistic expectations
• One breast is lower than the other
• Your nipples and areolas point downward
• You are not overweight (i.e. your BMI is <30)
• You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
• You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
• You are happy with your breast size, but not their positions
• When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
• Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
• You are concerned by the feeling that your breasts sag, have lost shape and volume
Breast Reduction Incision
There are three common – choice of skin incision is dependent on amount of excess skin and amount of lift and reduction required.
Surgery and Anesthesia
Breast reduction surgery may be performed in a hospital, an outpatient surgery center. If you are admitted to the hospital, your stay will be a short one. The surgery itself usually takes three to four hours, but may take longer in some cases. Breast reduction is performed under general anesthesia. You’ll be asleep through the entire operation.
Breast Reduction Recovery
When your procedure is complete, dressings or bandages will be applied to the incisions. Your breasts will be supported in a bra or soft elastic tape. In some cases a small, thin tube may be temporarily placed under the skin to drain any excess blood or fluid that may collect.
It is essential that you keep your tapes intact, clean and dry. The first postoperative appointment with your doctor is only a visual check up no tapes will be replaced. This bra should be worn at all times for 4 weeks or as the doctor advices to provide adequate support and protection. Underwire bras should not be worn during this time. Your first postoperative appointment is usually around 3-5 days.